Use this Link to review sessions, agenda, and register: https://go.efi.com/MUG-Virtual-Meeting.html
When asked for a password, use: MUG2020
We have partnered with EFI, to provide a series of Webex Sessions for the Fall Meeting.
- Rather than the traditional day and 1/2 of presentations, round-tables and discussions, we are offering 60 or 90 minute sessions, spread over 8 business days during the weeks of October 12 and 19. General start time is Noon central.
- The link works similar to the Monthly Webinars, where you can sign up for as many sessions as you select.
- First page – Introduction, agenda of sessions. Select any of the Registration buttons, they all take you to the second page.
- Second page – select as many of the sessions that you wish to register for. This is not a single opportunity, you can return to this page as many times as needed.
- Third page – enter the password and confirm your selections – Select Submit
- Fourth page – confirm your contact information (enter your current email address) – Select Submit
- You will see a confirmation page, and will receive confirmation emails from EFI that you are successfully registered.
- In addition to the EFI Webex series, we are planning two social hours, on Thursday late afternoon. More on that as those are planned out. These will NOT be part of the EFI registration link process.
- Let us know your questions and comments.
Stay Strong, keep moving forward, and let us know how we can continue to support you as a member.
We are still here, and glad you are too.
2020 MUG President
Current Board Members
President – Paul Kranz from Taylor Corp
Vice President – Shelly Milford from Walsworth
Treasurer – Tom Swan from Bolger
Secretary – Tammy Parker from Trend Offset
Webmaster – Kevan Meinershagen from Allen Press
Director of Enhancements – Shawn Williams from Premier Press
Past President – Al Graham
Should you have any questions or comments, please send them to President@monarchuser.com
This is your user group – help us to make it the best by sharing your thoughts, concerns and questions.