Use this Link to review sessions, agenda, and register: https://go.efi.com/MUG-Virtual-Meeting.html
When asked for a password, use: MUG2020
We have partnered with EFI, to provide a series of Webex Sessions for the Fall Meeting.
- Rather than the traditional day and 1/2 of presentations, round-tables and discussions, we are offering 60 or 90 minute sessions, spread over 8 business days during the weeks of October 12 and 19. General start time is Noon central.
- The link works similar to the Monthly Webinars, where you can sign up for as many sessions as you select.
Welcome to our first ever Virtual Fall MUG meeting. We have arranged a series of sessions that you can attend remotely this year. Same balance of membership discussions and EFI presentations that we believe will benefit our membership.
Please follow your presenters and/or facilitators guidelines on to how to ask questions or provide a comment. The rule of thumb is the the Presentations will typically try to hold questions until the end, so they can complete the scheduled presentation. However, round tables are intended to be a participatory and engage attendees in sharing of information, so please use the Raise Hand feature or equivalent to be called on to speak.
THANK YOU to our presenters and volunteer facilitators. Our organization is made up of volunteers who donate their time and talent to help others in our industry succeed. We would not exist with out them.
Social Hours: We had originally planned to provide two social hours for networking and social time. However, due to time constraints, we will be providing ONE social hour, next Thursday Oct 22, as a way to wrap up our Fall Meeting and unwind with others. Details on how to join the social hour will be sent from the MUG.
Thank you for your participation and hope that we will all enjoy and learn together.
Stay Strong, keep moving forward, and let us know how we can continue to support you as a member.
We are still here, and glad you are too.
2020 MUG President
Current Board Members
- President – Paul Kranz from Taylor Corp
- Vice President – Shelly Milford from Walsworth
- Treasurer – Tom Swan from Bolger
- Secretary – Tammy Parker from Trend Offset
- Webmaster – Kevan Meinershagen from Allen Press
- Director of Enhancements – Shawn Williams from Premier Press
- Past President – Al Graham
Should you have any questions or comments, please send them to President@monarchuser.com
This is your user group – help us to make it the best by sharing your thoughts, concerns and questions.